Re: New Thread: Classical Music Influence

Stephen P. Goodman said:

> Music heals, it transports, it helps us transcend pain and trouble in
>this
> world, and perhaps give us a hint of another.

Amen!  Makes me think of a classical/pop/etc concert here in Portland,
commemorating the music representing Earth which was sent to outer space
aboard the Voyager spacecraft.  Carl Sagan's wife, Ann Druyan was
present, and said that life from other worlds listening to our music
might actually have more understanding than us!  Universal language?

David Auker
~enjoying throaty songs of chickadees this fine autumn day~