Totally off topic

Beautiful loopers-
    I am searching for information re. a band from Ithaca NY which put out
single album in 1967/68. The group was called Chrysalis; the album,
"Definition" on MGM redcords It is a stunning work in my humble opinion.
I've found a few web pages which help to piece things together, but I would
love to contact any members of the band or anyone affiliated with them.
Heck, anyone who ever heard them would be nice. Among other things, I'd
like
to get lyrics to a few songs where they are buried or eroded into grey
vinyl
dust.
    Lineup:
Nancy Nairn, vocals
Paul Album, bass, vocals
Dahaud Shaar, drums
Jon Sabin, lead guitar, vocals
Ralph Kotkov, keyboards
James Spider Barbour, leader/writer, rhythm guitar, vocals
    Thanks in advance.
Douglas Baldwin, Alpha male Coyote, the Trickster
dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us