Re: What machine can do this please?

Try a laptop running audiomulch.
Just download AM from Audiomulch.com and see if you like it - I do!
In fact I did a gig with it last night - forgot to announce it though.
There
was an intersting band there too,
"The sealed knot" anyone know them ? THey're based in London and Berlin.
 Very experimental using a harp, 1/2 a drumkit, a cello and many toys.

Gareth