9 V AC

hi folks. my friend upgraded his studio many levels and as such gave me
some
of his _old_ gear to play around with. specifically, an ART FXR Elite. the
problem is i don't have the adapter for it (he didn't either). i'm used to
9V DC wall warts, but i don't know where to get an AC one. any tips? also,
anyone just happen to know how many milliamps i should be looking for so i
don't fry it right after it powers on that first time?

thanks!

also, i think someone mentioned Gator cases on this list, i picked up a 10
space roller rack and i'm happy with it, so, thanks random person who led
me
to this rack

Jon