Re: rebirth and reason?

Or perhaps out of kindness as to not embarrass the people here that spent
money on Bills latest piece of crap software.  I've been running Mac OSX
for a
few weeks now, and franky, nothing from Microsoft comes close.

I always wonder why people all agree that Microsoft is evil, yet will
continually cut down any of it's compatation.  Weird.  It's like not being
able to get out of an abusive relationship.  I use both Macs and PCs at
home
and at work, and the Macs are clearly better, in my opinion.  Now that
people
are writing OSX native apps, I'll change that to, Macs are in fact better
in
every way.

Mark Sottilaro