RE: reply sometimes not to the list?++++

Steuart,

this time, your email address really was bouncing all weekend so the list
server unsubscribed you. In fact, I was still getting bounce reports from
your domain this morning.

It did happen before that someone's mail server was sending incorrectly
formatted bounce messages, which confused our list server into
unsubscribing the wrong people's address. I pointed out that problem to
the
person and it hasn't happened since. I do watch for that now.

also, as previously noted, technical problems with the list can be brought
to my attention directly. You don't have to send it to the whole list to
tell me if something is wrong.

kim