From: Dj Devious D [mailto:dj_devious_d@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 3:27 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: COMPUTER PLUGINS forSCRATCH EFFECTS

Yes, this is one of my favorites also.... I use the "Turntable Loosing
Power" setting a LOT. It adds dramatic flare to my mixes, and gives them

their "analog" feel.
I do wish there was a DirectX Plugin that could replicate the Ryhmatic
Scrathing abilities of a Dj. Fruity Scratcher SUX, and the Cool Edid Pro

Plugins can't reproduce the sound (propperly). The closest to a
digitally
scratch is the OTSJuke Scratch Sampler, but that is so cumbersome to
apply... any folks out there heard of any thing in Plugin Land that will
do
this ?

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
http://ldarthard.ohgo.com/