Re: Repeater/tone changes when preamp changes

No problem. I've totally been there before. Once at a gig, I kept hearing a pop every time I played a note. I tore my rig apart trying to find the culprit. Well, I found it. The night before I had been playing with an auto sample patch, that sampled the first bit of audio it got, then played it back when any new audio was received. I was playing back the sample of me plugging my guitar in with every note I played!

Mark