Re: Loops for Acid

so what does it mean?! that I'm spending my life as a sound producer for
Sonic Foundry just for free? :)
wake up man. "royalty free" means that you can use the "Loops for Acid"
material in your own compositions whithout any copyright hassle, NOT that
you can freely copy and trade the CDs around the world... that's illegal.

ciao
leo