Jami Sieber

To whomever it was who recommended looping cellist Jami Sieber last week:
thanks!

I'd never heard of her; after her name and a description of her style came
up on the list, I checked out some sound samples on Amazon, and then found
a used copy of 'Lush Mechanique' on eBay for a very reasonable price. It
arrived today and I'm listening to it right now; it's great!

I like the blurb in the insert 'Even when you don't think it's a cello, it
probably is.'

-t