Re: Archive search?

hmm, it does look broken. I'll look into it.

Also, please please please send me mail directly if you see some problem
like that so I can deal with it. I check my own mail a lot more often than
the list postings, I just happened to be checking when this came up so I
saw it. It's pretty worthless to blindly ask everybody if they see a
problem if the only person who can do anything about it is me.

kim