Re: Looper development and production costs?

I don't actually own one, so I can't say, but it seems like the EDP has
a pretty functional faceplate.  If you're looking to cut corners, I
wouldn't worry about that.  You can do a lot with a cool silk screen
design and a nice Logo.  Figure about $3-5K would more than cover it.

Screw it, for loop kind, I'd do it for free.

Mark
(also a graphic designer)