co-op song...takers?

Just wonderin if anyone wants to hook up and
do a song. Maybe 1 person do a section then the other
does the next and so one. Then maybe share some
samples. Mainly lookin for someone that can do good
hooks...the catchy/trippy shit that gets ya in the
"groove." I am great at trippy pads and over effects.
Can do some really nice backbeats and cool audio
effects type stuff. Usually stick to low tempo
chill/trippy stuff...but sometimes i like to speed it
up..make it a bit dancy. Really need a good
chorus/hook guy tho. Could come out with some awsome
results...cool when you get different peoples styles
going into a song.

Anywho, if you are interested email me at:
tusmadre@yahoo.com

I mostly use fruity loops 3 and acid 2.

-Primate

PS:  I am pretty new in looped music, so i might not
be best bet for you pros.  If you wanna hear some of
my stuff it'll be up soon on MP3.com.  You can check
it out, artist name is "Grey Area"

=====
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy.  I don't mind, I think they're crazy"
   -John Lennon