Re: Looper development and production costs?

I would like to propose a theory of mine:

"The aesthetic of a tool or instrument greatly determines the way a user
will interact with it"

The dictionary defines aesthetic this way:

aesthetic adj :1. relating to the philosophical principles of aesthetics
2.
sensitive to or appreciative of art or beauty 3. pleasing in appearance

But I like to constantly remind myself that aesthetic is the antonym to
anesthetic or lack of feeling.  Therefore, I define aesthetic in the