Re: Looper development and production costs?

you guys have got to be kidding me.  I usually scuff up my gear to make it
look MORE ghetto!  i like that the Echoplex looks like a specialty product
made in someone's garage.  in fact i'd prefer that the lettering was
hand-written, preferably with knobs that don't match each other.

what is it with the "looks"?  are you guys all trying to be GQ DJ's like
oakenfold or something?  be sure to get a skinny pleather tie and some
imported shoes to go with your "phat looking gear"...and in the meantime,
thank the gods above that someone is willing to make these neat devices
for us.  regardless of what they look like.

Gilmore             |                                            /T SPIGOT
Network Admin/DJ    |                               http://www.tspigot.net
gilmore@tspigot.net |           revolution starts with one act of defiance