Re: Looper development and production costs?

alright, you guys have to quit stealing my idea...
the psionic probability matrix will be available "soon"
they have lots of blinking lights and knobs that go to 11.
the prototype has been in my rack for about 12 years...
initially i just made it to cover the space between power amp
and other heat sensitive gear.  then every soundman that saw it
wanted one.   12 years in production ought to be enough time
to get all the bugs worked out...

who wants one?