Re: OT: Elec. Drum Kit Opinions?

>From: "Om_Audio" <clifsound@mediaone.net>
>To: "Loopers Delight" <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
>Subject: OT: Elec. Drum Kit Opinions?
>Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 10:58:56 -0700
>
>Hi all-
>
>I wanted to get some opinions on midi drum kits- preferably around $1000-
>there are so many from Roland alone I'm a bit lost- - I'm tired of drum
>machines and ready made loops and want to create my own drum and
>percussion
>loops (I used to play drums)- I plan on using my computer as the sound
>source- Thanks-
>
>Cliff
-I'd recommend the Roland V-Drums. That's what I've got. They feel like
real
drums! I'm not sure what they sell for now, but I got them for around
$4,000. I also used to play drums. Now, they just sit in my room.
(I'm unable to play for long periods of time because of Arthritis and
Fibromyalgia) But, I've been thinking about recording drum loops to sell.
don't even know where to start. Any info would be useful! -Holly