Re: Elec.Drum Kit Options

Does anyone know of the drummer's equivalent of a midi pedalboard?  I'm
looking for a small 3-6 drum-pad midi controller to control my EDP through
midi.  As a drummer, I usually have trouble using the pedals while playing
set...

I would love to be able to just hit a pad next to my snare drum to start
recording and another one to overdub.  I think I could do quite well with
just 3 pads: record, overdub, and multiply.
Jon