Re: OT Elec. Drum Kit Opinions?

I've actually been very curious about the TrapKat for a number of years
now.
Thought that I would take this oppurtunity to see if anyone has any
impressions of it. Originally I thought it would be great when I was doing
some live, industrial, performance-y stuff (seemed strange I didn't see
more
of them out there in this genre), but now I've settled down in my old age
and it just looks like a great alternative perc device for an already
cramped studio space. Are they worth it? How much do they go for used? How
rugged/reliable are they? Etc.

-pete