RE: Repeater & EDP: Ideas for synergy

At 10:27 AM -0800 10/29/01, Mark Pulver wrote:

>To deal with my personal nightmare, I'm running an multi-port MIDI
>interface (Opcode Studio 4) along with an 8 port merger from Philip
>Rees. I wouldn't recommend the Rees unit though, it works fine, but
>tends to run very hot.

Speaking of "hot," earlier generations of the Studio 4 tended to lose
their programming when overheated. If any of you ever have such
problems, just give the Studio 4 some air space.  There was a
firmware fix for this, but unfortunately it's almost impossible to
get these days.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com