T-shirt - Want Another Chance to get one?

Okay,  since the printer screwed up and didn't send us
all the right shirts in the right sizes & colors, he is gonna
have to get out the ink and make a coupla more.

This can be a opportunity to go ahead and order a few
more shirts.

If you are interested, please email me privatly (dont
desired.  I will look into getting them made at the
same cost.  Dont send me money right now, because
i need to confirm  this with mr. printer-guy.

-jas
dimmo@dimbulb.org
Albuquerque