Re: Boomerang

I've been doing this a lot the last year or so using my boomerang, headrush
and DL4 in various serial and parallel configurations.  I don't have any
audio tracks of this on the web, but I do have video!
http://www.intonarumori.com/video/index.html

An excerpt of the recording of that show is just come out on a new
compilation, so it'll probably be up on the web somewhere soon.

I also have a configuration diagram of one of my early configurations at:
http://www.intonarumori.com/Equipment/ISpySetUp.html

Lately for my solo gigs, I've been doing this:
Bass/Cello -> Volume Pedal -> Boss DD3 -> Boss DD5 -> Headrush -> DL4 ->
Boomerang -> Boss Reverb Pedal -> amp

I've been integrating my repeater into group situations, but I haven't had
solo gig since I got it so I'm not sure how it will work into my
configuration.

    Kevin