Re: alesis air fx

>by the looks of the RCA conntectors, I'd say that a big reason this device
>isn't MIDI is because they're really looking at the DJ market, which from
>where
>I'm sitting, doesn't seem to care much about MIDI.  I was actually
>surprised
>the KAOSS pad did have it.
>
>Mark

Tho the KAOSS "features" RCA connectors, too.  It struck me as weird, 'cuz
I got it at the same time as my Korg Electribe ES-1 sampler, which uses
quarter inch.  So that lead me to discover there's a "DJ market" and
another market (at least one), and since then, I've been wondering about
the differences.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *