Re: EDP loop mode decay question

Cliff asks:

>I started using my EDP in delay mode a bit and it seems even at 100%
>feedback the loop decays over time- is this normal for delay mode? I
>wouldn't expect it to be- Thanks-

just watch the dot at LOOP display:
If its flashing, we keep repeating the same loop and it doe not fade.
To make sure it does not fade in DelayMode, switch to Hold (Overdub red).
If Overdub is green, the input is open, and it depends on the input
signal. If there is none, the said dot starts flashing and there is
no decay.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org