Before the Fall @ ARTRAGES 11.17.01

Hi folks,

I'll be showing slides and video from my ongoing project "Before the
Fall -- Images of the World Trade Center", at ARTRAGES, the annual
benefit party for Mobius Performance Space. The party is this
Saturday night at 205 A Street in Boston (about 3 blocks from
Congress Street). It will feature many art installations, bands, and
other live performances, plus food (free) and drink.  The party goes
from 8PM to 1AM. Admission is (I believe) $15.00, and the money goes
to a very worthy cause.

Hope to see some of you there.