From: pepetr [mailto:pepetr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 3:39 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Repeater

> "Don't buy SimpleTech cards?"  As I understand it, they are the best
cards
> out there and they are guaranteed by Electrix.  What do you
recommend
> instead?

*** They may be the best, but not all of them.  If Simple Technology
makes one kind of a card out of which some cards work and some not,
when one buys them, he or she is at risk that they will not work with
Repeater (which happened to me).  Then in addition to the price for
the card one needs to add time spent trying to make it work (I did not
have any idea about this problem, trusting Electrix), postage to
Canada, and time of waiting for the new card.  That's why I would not
recommend SimpleTech cards.

petr

www.geocities.com/pepetr