Re: proel volume/expression pedals

>They don't work very well as audio
>volume controls since they don't go to full off when backed out all the
>way, unlike EBalls.
>David

David,

really?  can't you adjust that via the small adjustment knob on the
side?  if they won't go totally off, what good are they as volume
pedals?

i must admit, i used an ernie ball for a short while, and dumped it
when the responsiveness was too sluggish for me.  yes, it would go
full off, but the ramp up to full volume seemed too concave for
me...too little too late, then full volume.

maybe just me and my style/rig...i know loads of folks love 'em.

these pedals would be used with my mixer aux sends.  i'll have the
aux sends pots up to unity gain, then use the volume pedals to
control input to jamman and mofx.  then these will return to their
own channels on the mixer.

are you sure about them not going all the way off?  that would
definitely put a cramp in my proposed setup.  100 bucks a pop for the
ernie ball boat anchors is a bit steep for me.

thanks for the a.m.s. connection!  i'll take a look.

best,

rich