Re: proel volume/expression pedals

Thanks for your input, everyone...saves me spending some cash and
being bitter and twisted after the fact.

so here's the next question:

I'm using the jamman and mofx in mono for my guitar rig.  aux 1 and 2
go to each unit respectively, and they return on their own mono
channels on the mixer.

the ernie ball stereo pedal seems to have some sort of panning
ability.  could i run each mono aux send into the pedal, then the
respective out into each unit (say jammie on left, mofx on right)?

then by panning the pedal center, you would send audio to 'both'
units, but by engaging the panning, you could isolate sending either
to the jammie (left), or to the mofx (right)?  would that work, ya
think?

if this would work, that would be pretty sweet, with control via one
pedal.  i'd fork out the dough for that, i think.

will the ernie ball handle the line level signal coming from the mixer aux?

thanks in advance,

rich