Re: meet'n'greets Was: Re: Frippertronic label - a possible reason?

Yeah, Adrian is cool like that. On the last tour when there was all six
of them,  I saw them at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas and after the show he
came out to the bar pulled up a chair next to me and my freinds and
started shootin the shit like he was one of the boys. It wasnt too long
before everyone noticed him and gathered around . But it was a cool
short conversation.