Re: Soundscapes/Frippertronics debate postscript

----- Original Message -----
From: <Hedewa7@aol.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Soundscapes/Frippertronics debate postscript

> pb,
> i'm sorry if ya took my blubbering as 'personal'; it wasn't meant that
way,
> as i don't know you.....
> i did respond to what you *wrote* --- which was apparently somewhat
> out-of-context w/what you *meant*:
> internet / written word / agenda, all come into play, here.
> best,
> dt / s-c

What about *interpretation*, the key issue here?  I resent your sarcasm
represented by the asterisks, but I also apologize if I wasn't clear enough
at the beginning.  I assure everyone I'm not crazy or making this up when I
say I found a few downloads on either LD (might have been CD1 but they're
deleted) or off Elephant Talk but can't recall exactly where.  Earlier
today
I made a search but to no avail.  But these people labelled their work
"Soundscapes" in relation to KC material.  Hence my comments.

But let's put your original thoughts in a proper perspective.  If I said:

"Hey you motherfuckin' asshole loopers!  You don't know shit about what
you're doin'!  All you're doing is copying soundscapes which was invented
by
the great Robert Fripp years ago after he created Frippertronics.  Copycat
candyasses!"

NOW I deserve every counterattack from the past couple of days!  However, I
accept your apology; but please keep in mind you started a precedent that
fortunately is now waning, aside from Sottilaro's continuing childishness
which has long worn out  (even I stopped the hanky lines).  Our society
today enjoys attacking itself and who cares if there's no real reason for
it?

I'm also sorry I wasted everyone's time, including my own.  Once I had
gotten everything together I was hoping to put something on LD, but now
everything's gone to waste.  Perhaps in time I'll either return or - more
likely - find another outlet for my music.

PB