From: cameron street [mailto:c.jas@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 12:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Repeater Info please

Howdy, i'm going buy a repeater soon, but i need to clear a few things up.

1.  The 3 button footswitch,  are the controls,   stop/play, record, and
[taptempo],
or stop/play, record,  and [undo]?
Undo would be fabulous!

2.  Has the new downloadable software improved things,
Does the unit still have to be in the effects loop of an amp, [line level]
to reduce the hiss?.