Re: unbalanced jacks/repeater

No sir. The Warp Factory indeed has the only *XLR* input, but I was
referring to the TRS jacks that are set up to accept balanced or unbalanced
cables on the Mo-Fx, Warp Factory, and Filter Factory. Just checked all 3
manuals to be sure, they're there. But point taken on keeping the cable
lengths short. Is there a rule of thumb? I don't have anything longer than
6
feet right now, but I suspect dirty wiring in my apartment, so i'm just
trying to cover every base I can on a budget. Thanks!

Jon