PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!

Hey Guys...I know that this is not a message inerent music... but there are voices (confirmed by microsoft...) that a new virus will born tomorrow...

If an e-mail with subject "Help" arrives to you (this mail contain the virus...), don't open it and don't pass over the file name with the pointer (mouse).
The virus will be inactive after 48 hour (so then you can delete the message...)

I repeat: if you get this mail you MUST WAIT 48 hours otherwise the virus will delete files on your hard disk and it may damage the operating system of your pc

So, is better that, for a few time, no one will post messages whit a similar type of subject ...

Best Regards,  Max Power