Re: Any opinions on Line 6 DL-4

My absolute favorite stand alone pedal.  I don't use it for looping but use the presets for "swell", "reverse sample" and multiple decays.  I love this thing, rave about it to friends.  It is quiet, well thought out, and sounds spectacular.  Did I mention that I liked it?  (just wish it had more preset buttons or maybe banks so I could use all the features without bending over-never a pretty sight)

Mike

CarlJacobson@cakewalk.com wrote:

I can get a used DL-4 pretty cheap, I haven't tried it out. Anyone here have an opinion on it?

Carl Jacobson