Re: OT: Renaissance Guitars

hey guys,

i've been playing rick's basses (fretless renassaince and electroline and
fretted piccolo ren) for about 3-4 years now and can't recommend them
highly enough. the ren fretless is the most expressive instrument i've
ever laid my hands on. and anyone that has the guts to make an instrument
with just one tone knob as the only eq (and sound freakin' incredible!)
is my undisputed hero :-)

kudos!

tony

ps - did i say they're dang pretty too?