e bow on baritone but not that much

Shall I mention again I love this place?
I mean someone shows up says "I want to use an Ebow on my baritone
guitar" and evryone steps in and say, "yeah sure, i do that", "yeah me
too"..
Ask about Ebow on fretless guitar (I remember that from 1 or 2 years
from here) ans then again, just about as normal as your "starway to
heaven" an saturday evening in a Guitar Store. Everyone here (almost)
does that.
In normal world, showing my VG8 and jumping from an electro acoustic
sound with an open tuning to fifth tuned heavy distorted guitar is
enough to freak every player out.
I remember a gog I did a few years ago using a GR50 as one my main tool.

I was playing a (poor) rendition of Good Bye pork pie Hat with a kind of
Roland-from-80ies-voicepad-sound and there is a guy who suddenly stood
up yelling "I know guitars, you can't do that on guitar, this guy is a
fake, everything is recorded, you don't get those sounds with a guitar !
! ! )...
But then again I had 3 free beers...

Sometimes, this place feels like Home. I mean like home should be.

Well. I'm not helping any subject here... Just wanted to express how
sometimes I'm just happy to read you all...
You can tell a good club when you feel warm here (would -maybe- say
Calvin...)

Olivier Malhomme