Re: ebow w/ baritone guitar

I use an E-bow on both my strat with a bari conversion neck and my
renaissance RS6B baritone acoustic electric. The spacing is a little wider
on the Ren but still works fine. both Warmouth and WD make strat or tele
conversion necks that will turn any strat or tele into a Sergio Leone wet
dream. I had one of the original chrome cover  e-bows, it got stolen, years
later I found another original with a leather holster, stolen as well,
bought a black one and it crapped out after a couple of years, Then I got a
grey one with a blue light, it lasted a year, I bought a new white at Namm
this year. Why do I keep buying these things? E-bow users know why...
Bill