My First Impressions Of The Repeater: A non guitarists point of view

WOW

I just got the repeater in the post today and I must say I am completely
and utterly blown away by this fantastic device. I have ran everything
though it from my waterphone,contact miced power outlets, vocals, korg
ms10, etc... and am very happy with the results. Funny thing is my
repeater did not come with a manual for some reason not that it matters,
this thing is fully functional out of the box. Everything is right there
labeled clearly on the front panel---no call for massive menu searching!

I need to dive deeper still into this piece (only been running it for 2
hours now) but I must state again: I am completely impressed with this
little device. Thanks electrixs guys and gals---keep it coming!
Regards and respect,
Christopher White

PS
I thought this thing was going to be all plastic_E feeling...how wrong I
was! Tis' built like a tank she is!