RE: Expectations, artifice, and a hell of a can of worms

 Playing in a duo similar to Frank's, I gotta agree. I don't like
explanations of what people are hearing- it feels to me like 'look at
me, if you thought I was cool before, and now you know all the work I am
actually *doing* up here, you gotta think I am mega cool now!'.
If people want to know, they will usually just ask afterwards. If they
think the music is canned, so be it- they can also laugh at my
expressions of panic when I accidentally press 'mute' instead of
'record'.
Frank, we should do a show sometime.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com