Re: Expectations, artifice, and a hell of a can of worms

Yup, that's the one. Although the night I saw him (Sept. 13th, '83 at the
Paradise in Boston) it wasn't yet a routine and he was waaaay more enthused
than in the video because 1) he'd just gotten the thing a few weeks before,
and 2) when he performed for the video several months later, he had the
flu! (It was the day after shooting Crimson's 'Sleepless' video.)

Happy New Year, everyone!

-t-