Re: Expectations, artifice, and a hell of a can of worms

> >amount of gear
> huh? i use a 5-space rack, and a buncha pedals!

>>>In comparison to someone like Mr. Lawson (the bloke by which said
comparison was brandished), that IS much more elaborate, in my
reckoning.  (I think his usual setup is a Jamman, DL4, and a Lexicon
processor into one 1x10 combo amp... correct me here if need be, Steve).<<<

...That's about it, though that sounds like a rather small set up put like
that - I need more stuff!!! Think it's about time
I get an Echo-pro and a Echoplex - I've got space in my rack for two more
thingies, and don't really need any more processing
that I've already got with the MPX-G2, but as the old adage goes 'you can
never have too many loop boxes'.. or something...

so my rack is only a 4 space (2 of them empty, now that I've taken out the
Interstellar Overdrive, due to an imbalance in the
heaviness/laziness ratio), and I use one pedal (DL4), but do have a couple
of controllers - Lexicon thingie that comes with
the G2, and a JamMan two button one as well...

When my DL4 was working properly, I used to use it to split the signal,
running the JamMan completely wet, with a Volume
pedal after it, so I could loop onto the JamMan and then fade it in and
out in relation to the DL4 and the looping that I
sometimes do in the MPX (won't be using that one as much on the CA tour,
as I won't have a foot controller for the G2 (unless
someone in LA fancies lending me their for a couple of weeks.... :o)

Happy New Year

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk - tour details here.