Behold, loopers from the East, bearing glad tidings...

>>>hey steve.....there's more to america than just cali.....bring you
>loopiness
to the east, in fact arn't we closer to home?.....:)m <<<

I'm hoping to do an east coast tour later this year - need to see how this
one goes, and if my promoter guy (who is fantastic, BTW) is up for doing
something bigger, and whether Ashdown/Modulus/some loop company will get
behind it...

the California thing is just that being out there for NAMM makes it all
much
cheaper, and having Geniuses like Rick Walker offer to help out with
promotion, and even better, play with me, makes it all far too tempting...
:o)

and BTW, that's 'loopaliciousness' to you, sir!! LOL

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk