Re: A negative review for 2002 >> Biting the biscuit...

i usually follow  links that folks include with their messages,
and have amassed a huge folder of  "Loopers Stuff".  There is allot
of great stuff out there,  I  think I have enjoyed,  been educated by
(or both) almost everything I have heard from list members.

it is there, but sometimes you need to do some poking around...

dont forget this link!
http://www.loopersdelight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_all

later,
-jas
http://www.zebox.com/artists/dimbulb.html

PS:  Absolutly Last Call for Loopers TShirts... I am putting the Last
and FINAL order in Tomorrow!  If you are interested you better contact
my offlist really quick-like...  jfink@cabq.gov