From: KkstrtChby@aol.com [mailto:KkstrtChby@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 7:36 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: AFM members?

Are any of you fellow LOOPERS, members of the AFM?

If so how do you balance the fact the it's hard enough to get paid to do looping performances -Vs- the minimums that you are expected to uphold as to not undercut as a member of the AFM?

What do you classify your gigs as to be able to justify to the AFM why you are working for peanuts?

I don't mind the low pay for looping, I'm doing it out of love ... but it seems there is a conflict by being both a looper and an AFM member....

So if anyone else is in my boat, please share with me what you do, and your take on this...

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.kickstartchubby.com
Please, NO forwards...

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.