Re; NAMM Show

  I'll be at NAMM on Saturday and Sunday. I was originally going to be
working the Rick Turner/Renaissance booth, however we are not having a
booth this year, so I get to go as a spectator. You might find me wandering
the halls in my LD t-shirt, trying to engage the cadre of strippers and
porn stars in deep philosophical conversations. Last year I had an
illuminating discourse with one of the naughty nurses at the ESP Booth on
the inherant flaws in Karl Marx's dialectic....NOT!!! Is it my imagination
or has NAMM started to look more and more like a consumer electronic show
in recent years?
 Last year I went  up to the guy at Godlyke (who distribute Maxon products,
etc.) to ask who the freakishly endowed,scantilly clad young woman signing
autographs and drawing a huge throng to their booth was. He gushed that it
was Mimi so and so, his favorite porn star. I then asked him if they wre
selling many pedals, at which time he gave one of those looks like I was a
complete moron and said, "Who gives a shit?"....Now thats a rock and roll
attitutde. Hope to see you there.
Bill Walker