Re: NAMM

I hope someone will take a camera to document  LD'ers  NAMM  presence.

I currently have 2 photos of folks in shirts (PeterK & TimN in one, and
BrettM in another).  I figure 3 photos will be enough to build a web page.

Anyone else is welcome to send me photos of their shirts in exotic or
even mundane locations!

later,
-jas
Albuquerque