Re: cycloops (and digressions)L.A.

i have always dug LA but her latest forays have left me wanting somethin w/
more beef or somethin... i dont know if its because she took singin lessons
(i thought her whole point was against formal training etc.) or maybe its
her marriage to <lurid>. oh well artists always grow in uneven ways-some of
it better than others imho
o superman