Re: eventide dsp4000

Hello David
congrats for your DSP4K!!
The only way to get a manual for that is to contact Eventide directly;
more info at : http://www.eventide.com/admin/manuals.htm
As far as input overload, you should tell me what patches give you this
problem. The more specific you can be, the better I can help you.
The unit should work fine with input set at 0.0dB, unity level.
Also some routing choices in your Switchblade can cause the problem.
Eventide has a Customers Support and Forum, EVENTIDEHELPS, w/real time
online conference support via Yahoo Messenger. I'll be glad to help you
there if you subscribe. We are at:
Post message: eventidehelps@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  eventidehelps-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

best regards
Italo De Angelis

>greetings fellow loopers !
>i have just picked up a DSP4000 for my guitar rig .... and i dont have
>the manual.
>It 'lives' in my switchblade gl, and i am having problems with
>overloading the inputs on some patches, i have [naturally] knocked
>down the input gain on the eventide, but i was wondering why the
>inpurt only overloads on some patches ....
>can anyone help ??
>David
>one less than none
>http://www.onelessthannone.co.uk