Re: Mackie 1402VLZ Pro Mixer

Believe me, I missed not going to the Santa Cruz fest.  Valerie had/has
been
fighting a cold, and by the time we were on our way out, her Dayquil had
petered out, and she was feeling bad, I didn't think it was a good idea to
risk it, knowing we'd be back really late.

but thanks for the congrats.  It sure is nice having a two looper family!

Mark