Re: Bad Repeater Experience (Rant)

In the manual, it talks about how the Repeater is a line level out, and NOT
an instrument level (like your guitar amp is expecting)  The amp is
probably
just trying to boost a level that doesn't need it.  Try taking the Repeater
outputs and going into some type of amp that's not designed for guitars,
like a home stereo amp, or keyboard amp.  I bet your noise problems go
away.

Mark Sottilaro